AdultNet Forum Index AdultNet
Webmaster Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dedicated Webma$ter$ Click Here!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> Announcements, Press Releases & Special offers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FivestarFC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Dedicated Webma$ter$ Click Here!! Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif Hello.
Have you ever dreamed of running your own adult superstore? If so then I have the solution

for you. My name is Matt with
<a href=http://www.fivestarfc.com/?ref_id=1013>FiveStarFC.com</a> - one of the leaders in adult product

fulfillment. I was browsing the web and I came across your website. Your site could really

profit from an Adult Virtual Store. What I would like to discuss with you is a no-risk,

easy-reward, money-making opportunity.

Our virtual store program is simple to create and will be very rewarding for you. The long

hours you have spent generating traffic to your site will finally pay-off! - simply by

giving them the option to purchase adult products through your new store. There is no

obligation and no hassle. After setting up an account with our easy point-click interface,

you will receive an activation email, then your store will be ready for business! We are not

asking you to switch over from any current provider, or to change anything on your website.

Simply provide a new link to your new store and witness how easy it is to make larger

profits each month!

For motivated webmasters, free of charge, we will develop a custom solution in order for
your virtual store to mirror the appearance of your existing site.

Here are some more details about
<a href=http://www.fivestarfc.com/?ref_id=1013>FiveStarFC.com</a>
-Up to 40% commissions paid out monthly
-6% webmaster referrals
-Your own adult super store with 20,000+ items
-High level of customization for seamless integration with your site
-many different niches to choose from
-Free account creation and setup
-No hassle: we handle all billing, shipping, and customer service needs
-Real-time sales and traffic reporting
-Great promotional tools: banner farm, monthly newsletter sent to your customers promoting
your virtual store, webmaster newsletter with coupons, sales and new titles to offer your
potential customers

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via
<a href=mailto:sales@fivestarfc.com?subject=New_Virtual_Store>email</a> or at 1-800-892-1654.

Thank you.

Matt Prisegem
Sales Associate
<a href=http://www.fivestarfc.com/?ref_id=1013>FiveStarFC.com</a>
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> Announcements, Press Releases & Special offers All times are EET (Europe)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: