AdultNet Forum Index AdultNet
Webmaster Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I think you would benefit...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> Web Desing & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: I think you would benefit... Reply with quote

I just ordered a complete webhosting sourcecode package from this guy Mark Joyner. I thought ppl on the board would definitely benefit from checking this out.

https://www.websitelifeline.com/cd_order/salescopy.php

This guy revolutionized the internet marketing industry and now he is getting out of the business after spending 6 years knee-deep in it.

Let me know what you think,
Angelica
View users profile Send private message
ravila

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

I read your other post, and it got me curious....Well, I have heard of Mark Joyner and I like what his company has done before. This is an obvious deal, and I am glad there were still some copies of this package available.

Thanks again for the tip!

-Ramon
coyote

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: I was doubtful of this. Reply with quote

I cannot believe that I actually bought one. Seriously. I read the copy and the post and thought that it was definitely a scam. But, then I did some more research. I asked some friends, did some internet research on this Mark Joyner (whom I had never heard of before), and research on his products. I actually came to find out I had wanted ROIbot for quite some time and this was the same guy who developed that awesome program.

So, after sleeping on the idea, I decided to go ahead and invest in this opportunity. After reviewing everything, I realized I would be fool not to take advantage of this.

Thanks Angelica,
coyote
View users profile Send private message Send email
audrey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Understatment of the year!!! Reply with quote

When I first heard MJ was selling his developed sourcecode, I flipped. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to buy one. The money wasn't even an issue to me and I believe that I can do so much with the programs. It is incredible to think that I can design his programs (which I have used in the past) to suit my adult website business. This was perfect for me and I am so glad I got one.

take care,
audrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> Web Desing & Programming All times are EET (Europe)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: