AdultNet Forum Index AdultNet
Webmaster Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merchantboss.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sidorino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Merchantboss. Reply with quote

I`d like to introduce you to a new alternative in e-commerce technology, Merchant Boss! Merchant Boss offers excellent e-commerce tools and technology. Merchant Boss arms you against fraud, gives you power with easy-to-use yet cutting edge tools, and security keys technology that makes sure only YOU have access to your account.

Merchant Boss works with many offshore banks. It's one of their main advantages provided by their system - fast weekly payouts to any bank in the world.

Merchant Boss services are especially well suited to Adult related and pharmacy type businesses.

Merchant Boss offers WEEKLY payouts!

Merchant Boss has no SET UP fee and only 10% sys fee!

Communicating with your clients is easy and fast. Satisfied clients increase re-orders! Merchant Boss Anti-Fraud check protects you! When a purchase is made, it is scanned by their highly developed anti-fraud system - a combination of filters and rules. This allows you to decrease the chargeback ratio dramatically.

The Merchant Boss tools are easy and simple to integrate. All you need is some elements in HTML and no technicians!

This is without a doubt one of the best billing solutions available today!

You may ask all your questions about MB here.To get to MB site,you may follow my link.
Marty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called them yesterday at the London office number and was subjected to an answering machine, I left a message and have still not heard back from them, yep thats 24 hrs ago, I loose my patience with that type of service...
Sidorino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You`d better register,and ask support team..they`ll answer all your questions.You may also post here.That number is not for support,so it may be complicated to get your questions answered by calling a wrong number) Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: