AdultNet Forum Index AdultNet
Webmaster Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Warning! Fraudulent hosting company!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nata25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Warning! Fraudulent hosting company! Reply with quote

Dear Webmasters!

I find it necessary to warn you from making a fatal mistake....

Is it normal for a Client of a dedicated-server to bear server's downfalls once in few days just because hoster saves on quality foisting bad equipment? How do you think? Is it normal to wait up to 15 hours for a reset when the server is down?! And, to crown it all, to get a spit in the face with the offer to pay separately for a "remote reset" and not to bother "busy men" with your problems when asking them to do something to make server work properly?!

Is it normal when tech support service dedicated to help clients and bearing a proud name "Profi- support" (!!!) is absent twenty four hours in all three chats of the hoster, no ICQ at all and all the telephones given on the site do not work?!!

You may say - a cheap hosting, saves on everything. NO! The prices are twice higher than existing ones on the market!

If you do think it far from being normal, my advice to you - protect yourself from nervous breakdowns and heart attacks, never use services of Westmaster.com!
jonnyfive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warning!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
LuckyPimp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah web hosting companies can be a pain in the butt to deal with. I hate getting caught in the loop. Most places give you the run around and it is horrible.

Thats why I started my own adult hosting website after doing regular web hosting for 7 years. I would say the thing that gives me the best feeling is being up over 99% of the time and not having many problems. When rare problems do arise they are always taken care of ASAP because I eat sleep and breath web hosting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdultNet Forum Index -> Web Hosting All times are EET (Europe)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: